Bikram Yoga is a series of 26 postures and two breathing exercises practised at a temperature of 40 degrees Celsius and 40% humidity. It is a 90-minute class, delivered by a certified Bikram teacher. The Bikram Yoga ‘dialogue’ is utilised by teachers to guide students through the practice, so that the instruction remains the same, no matter which Bikram Yoga teacher is leading the class.
- Works out every muscle, tendon, ligament, joint, organ and gland
- The heat enables deeper stretching while improving flexibility and strength of muscles and joints
- Highly effective at toning and reducing body fat
- Detoxifying organs and assists in healing back and sports injuries
- Proven to reduce stress and boost energy levels