Dru Yoga has its roots in Hatha yoga and includes classical yoga postures (asana), pranayama (breath work), mudras (gestures), positive affirmations, empowering visualisations and powerful, flowing, dynamic sequences. Every class includes one of Dru’s Energy Block Release Sequences (EBRs) which are easy to practise, flowing movements that help release physical, mental and emotional tension.
Dru Yoga is designed to be practised by people of all abilities, all fitness levels and all age groups, and is one of the most adaptable forms of yoga. So whether you are a complete beginner, or a more experienced yogi, Dru has something to offer.
- Reduce stress and tension
- Ease back pain, headaches and other physical discomfort
- Transform painful emotions into positive and improve mood
- Ease negative thinking
- Improve feelings about yourself and others
- Boost energy and vitality