Hatha yoga postures are practised to align, strengthen and promote flexibility in the body and calm the mind. Breathing techniques are also integrated. You can expect an emphasis on simplicity, repetition, and ease of movement. A full range of motion is practised with standing postures, twists, backbends, forward folds, and hip openers.
- Strengthens and tones muscles
- Increases flexibility and balance
- Release stress and tension
- Increases mental focus and clarity
- Relax body and mind
- Increases energy levels and better quality sleep