TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Bookings are made through our website Connect Yoga and Wellness.co.uk via Mindbody booking system, with advance payment at point of booking. All prices include VAT.
- Connect Yoga and Wellness will provide the agreed service(s) on the specified date(s) and time(s) requested on the online booking.
- If Connect Yoga and Wellness Centre need to cancel a booked session will be credited back to the student’s Mindbody client account.
- It is the responsibility of students and clients to arrive at the Connect Yoga and Wellness Centre prior to the class or appointment start time.
- Students need to be in the studio ready for class a minimum of 5 minutes prior to the scheduled start. Late arrivals will be treated as late cancellations and places may be offered to other students.
- First time students should arrive 15 minutes before the start of class to register and receive initial instructions.
- It is the responsibility of the student to inform the teacher of any injuries or health queries before the class.
- Connect Yoga and Wellness will not be responsible for lost, stolen or damaged personal property during the period of the booking or while at the studio.
By registering with Connect Yoga and Wellness Ltd, you are in agreement with the following:
- That I am participating voluntarily in a Class, Course or Workshop offered by Connect Yoga and Wellness.
- These classes entail intensive physical activity (some conducted in a heated room up to approximately 40 degrees Celsius and 40% humidity) and exertion by me. I recognise that this physical exertion may be strenuous and may cause physical injury, and I am fully aware of the risks and hazards involved.
- I represent and warrant that I am physically fit and I have no medical condition that would prevent my full participation and I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which I might incur as a result of participating in the program, class or workshop.
- I will faithfully follow all instructions given to me by you and your teachers as to when, where and how to perform and not perform yoga exercises, it being understood that any deviation by me from such instructions shall be at my own risk.
- I understand and acknowledge that I am to receive instruction in yoga theory and exercises only, and I will not hold you, your partners, teachers or employees to any higher standard of care than that applicable to a school of Yoga theory and exercises.
- I understand that I may receive physical assists or adjustments to enhance or correct my body posture during class by either the teacher or an assistant in class. I will take accountability for alerting the teacher and assistant of any injury or impairment in advance before class begins or if I do not want to receive any assists.
- I understand that Connect Yoga and Wellness Ltd reserves the right to make alterations to the timetable, instructors and/or equipment, as well as to those ancillary facilities, provided to Members and on occasion with minimal notice.
- I understand that photos and videos may be taken of the class and used by Connect Yoga and Wellness.
- I knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any claim I may have against Connect Yoga and Wellness Ltd. for injury or damages that I may sustain as a result of participating in the program or when following teacher instructions during classes.
- I, my heirs or legal representatives forever release waive, discharge and covenant not to sue for any injury or accident caused by their negligence or other acts.
- I understand that an area for personal belongings is available during class, however, I agree that Connect Yoga and Wellness Ltd. is in no way responsible for the loss or damage of any of my belongings while I attend class. I understand that CCTV is in operation for the interest of personal and staff security.
- You may cancel a pre-booked class up to 3 hours before the class. If you do not, you will be charged for attending.
- If you want to cancel your spot in a Workshop or Course;
MORE than 3 weeks before the Workshop or Course start date, we can process a full-credit for the cost of the Workshop or Course onto your Connect Yoga and Wellness Mindbody Account.
LESS than 3 weeks before the Workshop or Course start date, we can process a full-credit for the cost of the Workshop or Course onto your Connect Yoga and Wellness Mindbody Account ONLY.
LESS than 1 week before the Workshop or Course start date, there are no refund or credit options available.
You may pass your booked spot for a Workshop on to a friend at anytime ahead of the date of the Workshop at no additional cost. We must be notified via email if a friend will attend in your place.
- If the Workshop is fully booked and we can offer your place to someone on the waiting list, we can credit the cost of the Workshop to your Connect Yoga and Wellness Mindbody Account.
- Course prices will not be prorated if you are not able to attend all of the sessions.
- In the case of a course or workshop being cancelled by us, you will receive a full refund, or the option of being transferred to another workshop or course of equal value.
- Activated class passes cannot be refunded or credited back to the student’s Connect Yoga and Wellness Mindbody account.