Vinyasa Flow is a dynamic moving style of yoga which joins physical postures with inhales and exhales, creating a steady internal rhythm for the practice. Flow classes are designed to cultivate heat in the body with creative sequences including sun salutations or standing and seated postures, with a strong focus on the power of breath awareness.
Slow flow is a calming but fluid Vinyasa Yoga class, moving from posture to posture by linking your breath with movement. Each class will have a theme, which will be creatively interwoven throughout. Expect to leave centred but not too sweaty. Great for those newer to yoga or for those who prefer a calmer, rather than a sweaty, dynamic class.
- Strengthens and tones muscles
- Increases flexibility and balance
- Releases build up of stress through movement of body and breath
- Detoxifying through generating internal heat and sweat
- More effective use of cardiovascular system